Jump to navigation Jump to search
Released on 17 December 2012.
Inkscape 0.48.4 is a stability and bugfix release with an important security bugfix. For a complete list of bugs fixed in 0.48.4, see the Launchpad milestone page.
- A security bug was fixed.
- Some major bugs causing crashes when using extensions or the filters editor were fixed.
- A bug affecting the outline mode was fixed.
- Inkscape can now be built on platforms with new versions of the Poppler library (v0.20 and higher). (bug #1005565)
- Relative path names can be used again on the command line for EPS/PS and other file types handled by script extensions (bug #695120)
- Basque, Belarusian, French, Ukrainian: UI translation updated
- On MS Windows when the desktop colordepth is set to 16-bit, Inkscape is unusable because of exploding memory usage. Please set the colordepth to 32-bit.
- When snapping nodes, it is no longer sufficient to enable only the button "snap nodes, paths, and handles". Please enable "snap cusp nodes" and/or "snap smooth nodes" too (bug #1093739)
- Not as awesome as 0.91.
- Inkscape 1.2 — development branch
- Inkscape 1.1 (1.1.1, 1.1.2 (draft)) — current stable release branch
- Inkscape 1.0 (1.0.1, 1.0.2)
- Inkscape 0.92 (0.92.1, 0.92.2, 0.92.3, 0.92.4, 0.92.5)
- Inkscape 0.91
- Inkscape 0.48 (0.48.1, 0.48.2, 0.48.3, 0.48.4, 0.48.5)
- Inkscape 0.47
- Inkscape 0.46
- Inkscape 0.45
- Inkscape 0.44
- Inkscape 0.43
- Inkscape 0.42
- Inkscape 0.41
- Inkscape 0.40
- Inkscape 0.39
- Inkscape 0.38
- Inkscape 0.37
- Inkscape 0.36
- Inkscape 0.35