Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The improved CSS style and style inheritance handling is enabled for all bundled extensions. If you want to use this functionality in an extension you maintain, see New Style API.
- A GUI API (based on gtkme) has been added, so extensions can now ship GTK-based user interfaces (MR extensions#421, MR extensions#450, MR extensions#465).
- Export extensions can specify that they are only to be listed in "Export as" (MR extensions#371, MR#3600).
- Color extensions can now process in RGBA space, previously only separate processing of color and opacity was possible (MR extensions#392).
- The path conversion for arcs and stars have been added, so when extensions create these objects, they are rendered in a browser as well and can be processed further by the same extension. (MR extensions#387, Issue extensions#240).
- API functions for the new multipage feature have been added (MR extensions#499).