Point on the current template selector
The current system in order to choose a template is deprecated. It's simply a list in the menu (see picture).
- You can't parametrize anything (width, height, border, ...).
- You can't easily add templates.
- You can't visualize templates before choice.
- The list don't respect any order.
- Templates are not categorized (CD, DVD, screen, ...).
- Templates names are ugly :
- Some contains _ between words (like icon_16x16).
- Some templates are in french (like "Défaut") and others in english (like "business_card_...").
- Some templates have incomprehensible names (like "default_pt").
- Template list is too long. It can cause problem for netbooks.
- You can't make template be one of your favorites.
- Commons templates of the "Document properties dialog" are not present (like A3, B2, US Letter, ...)
- You can't choose the units for your new drawing.
Binnette 21:54, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
Do we have to traduce categories names ? If yes, we can add new attributes in svg files, like :
See ya Binnette 09:52, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
Should we use underscore between words ? like :
or can we simply use:
Binnette 09:55, 15 May 2010 (UTC)