Leadership Committee Status Updates
Place and Time
We meet in #inkscape-devel on freenode. You can also join the #team-devel discussion channel on chat.inkscape.org to partake in the meeting.
Board meetings are typically the first Friday of each month.
Everybody in the Inkscape community is invited to participate.
Next meeting: 10:00 PDT/17:00 UTC/19:00 CEST, (click for world clock), Fri., Oct. 2, 2020. (Time is fixed to 10 AM Pacific Time.)
- Apple developer membership status update (bryce)
- Gitlab OSS program progress (ted)
- What is the future of the Inkscape board
- Start the process for membership review and elections. (Chris/tav)
- Leadership: Responsibility of an active and available board. (doctormo)
- More Regular checkins, 10 minute meetings to keep things moving (like the dev team) (Mc)
- Board Jobs/structure; should board members have a defined role? (ted)
- Outreachy program report (Mc)
- GSoC Mentor Summit? (Tav)
- Developer meeting update (Mc)
- How was 1.0.1?
- Release date for 1.1
- Community and developer development. (Tav)
- Vectors update (ryangorley)
- Board structure update(?) (ted)
- Next Hackfest
- Need someone to handle escalated complaints re CoC, since Krzysztof Kosiński has resigned. Hopefully someone with training or experience with conflict resolution or mediation. Not much time needed, probably would never happen, but need to be ready just in case. Currently it's vacant.
Board Meeting Transcripts