Difference between revisions of "About-Screen contest"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→Winner: Need new link)
m (moved AboutScreenContest to About-Screen contest: This is a Mediawiki wiki. Run-together words don't create wikilinks and spaces are permitted in article names)
Revision as of 18:30, 13 December 2011
Inkscape 0.42 Contest
Inkscape 0.45 Contest
Molumen's entry was the winner for Inkscape 0.45.
Inkscape 0.46 Contest
needcoffee was the winner for Inkscape 0.46, but the entry is no longer available.
Inkscape 0.47 Contest
- Operate the contest in two phases, to promote the idea of collaboration. Phase 1 is a contest for the "Top 5 Concepts"; entry rules are fairly freeform. For Phase 2, everyone selects one of the five winners of the previous phase and creates their own derivation. The ultimate winner is selected from this set to be the about screen. Winners from phase 1 can participate in phase 2, but must select someone else's work to derive from (not their own).
- Award a small number of honorable mentions for things we value, e.g.:
- Best creative concept
- Best optimized SVG file
- Best use of the new Inkscape features
- Include an "about the artist" tab in the about screen
- Require open content licensing
Sko's entry was the winner for Inkscape 0.47.
Inkscape 0.48 Content
TheArtContinuum's entry was the winner for 0.48.