Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Base classes with single derived class.
- Classes with a separate implemenation class (usually inside same file!).
- Related classes implemented in different ways:
- SPCanvasItem and friends.
- Classses that do everthing but only one part is used:
- Classes that appear everywhere but are actually used only one or two places:
- ControlManager, PrefObserver.
- Different names for the same thing: "Node", "Knot", "Handle", "Dragger", "Ctrl", "Mouse Grab", "Control Point"
- Overuse of signals.
- Lack of documentation (what the hell is this class for?).
- Code changes or features that touch everything.
- Half-finished refactoring.
- GUI code everywhere.
To Do List
SVG 2 Auto-wrapped Text
- Handle transforms properly (when text is dragged).
- Fix bug where an extra space is added at end of each line with SVG 1.1 fallback.
- Add GUI for 'shape-subtract', 'shape-padding', and 'shape-margin' properties.
- Add SVG 2 text decorations to GUI.
- Improve mesh gradient polyfill to handle meshes on strokes and bicubic meshes.
- Handle bare 'href' (without 'xlink').
- Documents should be owned by application.
- Fix document referencing bug that causes Inkscape to close too early (e.g. on revert).
- Continue verb to action transition (converting verbs to not need GUI).
- Redo document and dialog windows to use multi-pane widget.
- Redo "Tasks" in consistent manner (wide-screen/etc.)
- Handle all use cases (as listed in Inkscape Forums).