Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Various upgrades to the testing library MR extensions#332, MR extensions#383 now make it easier to test extensions automatically. Our test suite is now continuously running on Python 3.7-3.10 (MR extensions#370) on Linux as well as Python 3.8 on Windows (MR extensions#404).
- Added issue template (MR extensions#377) and merge request template (MR extensions#416) to communicate more effectively.
- inkex can be installed via
pipby providing the url of a pipeline artifact, even in forks (MR extensions#353).
- The code formatting of the extensions repository has been made consistent (MR extensions#418). This enables contributors to think less about formatting and more about what matters.
- Improvements to code quality (MR extensions#419, MR extensions#422, MR extensions#423, MR extensions#428) and clearer communication of it (MR extensions#420).
- A dependency management system, poetry, has been introduced (MR extensions#446). This provides packagers with the necessary information which versions of python modules the extensions are currently tested against.
- The deprecated
inkex.pyfile has been removed (MR extensions#460) since it's interfering with the new dependency manager.
- The localization of the extensions has been improved (MR extensions#425).
- It is now possible to use ngettext and pgettext in extensions for better translations (MR extensions#459).