Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Unit conversions are more consistent now (MR extensions#329), and several bugs pertaining to misinterpretation of units have been fixed.
- Extensions that query properties of paths with multiple subpaths now get more correct results if that path uses relative path commands (MR extensions#438, Issue extensions#450).
- When extensions set an element to "insensitive" (locked), this change is honored by Inkscape (commit extensions#d5282bd2)
- The defaults of parameters are now identical in inx files and in the command line interface of the extensions (MR extensions#325)
- Gradients whose stop positions are given in percentages are now handled (MR extensions#374)
- Hide the console window on Windows when calling external utilities (MR extensions#407, Issue extensions#244)
BaseElement.duplicate()function now makes sure that the duplicated element and its children have unique IDs (MR extensions#426, Issue extensions#379).
- The "Reverse Path" method now returns correct results for paths with multiple subpaths (MR extension#427, Issue extensions#445).
- A bug parsing color components of 1 (1.0, 100%) has been fixed.
"100%"are treated as
1are treated as
1(MR extensions#456, Issue extensions#402).
- Several small fixes that make working with paths and clones more predictable and robust (MR extensions#433)
- Small changes improving parameter description (MR extensions#452, Issue extensions#452)