Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The 'Snapping' tab was removed in favor of a global snapping preference, see Snapping section.
- The first tab of the Document properties dialog was refactored thoroughly to make it easier to use (MR #3700):
- It's now labelled 'Display' instead of 'Page'.
- The long list of different document formats is now available from a dropdown.
- There is a preview available of the page format and colors.
- The page area(s) in a document can now have a different color than the underlying 'desk' area.
- The other options have been rearranged to look tidier.
- Note: The option to add margins to a document when resizing it is currently unavailable
- Grid precision has been reduced to 3 decimal places (MR #2941)