Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If no handle is selected, the default origin is the top left corner of the bounding box.
- To change, click on one of the other 7 outside object handles to select your desired origin for the scaling.
- The selected handle is now highlighted in blue and the x/y position in the tool controls will adjust to the new origin.
- Now edit the x, y, width or height values to move and scale your object using the new origin (MR #2700)
- To reset the transformation origin, Shift + Click on the highlighted handle.