I've written 4 files that, together, make it so you can save to an OddMuse wiki.
Basically, it goes like this:
- A script is called from Inkscape when the user saves,
- the script reads the SVG document to figure out what directory it was saved to,
- the script reads it to figure out what filename was used as well,
- information about the target wiki is read from the directory the SVG was saved to,
- the Inkscape SVG is uploaded to the wiki,
- and a PNG version is uploaded to the wiki as well.
This all requires 4 files:
- odd_output.inx -- Inkscape extension definition
- svg2oddmuse.sh -- coordinates most everything
- svgattrs.py -- scans the SVG file for <svg ...> attributes
- wikiupload.py -- oddmuse upload script
Furthermore, the user creates a custom file, "notes.txt". The file details the username and wiki URL for svg2oddmuse.sh.
Next, I intend to write code to read Inkscape SVG from the wiki as well.