Difference between revisions of "User talk:~suv/List of Launchpad bug tags"
m (moved Talk:List of Launchpad bug tags to Talk:~suv/List of Launchpad bug tags: move into user space)
m (moved Talk:~suv/List of Launchpad bug tags to User talk:~suv/List of Launchpad bug tags: Moved into the User: space as seemed to be the intent of last revision by ~suv)
Revision as of 22:24, 3 March 2012
Discussion / Questions
- Guidelines for using tags? (inkscape-devel thread)
- "bug tracker: Guideslines for tags?"
- List of tags for bug triage
- where to keep an updated list of used inkscape bug tracker (launchpad) tags?
- Who manages the list of offical tags? (inkscape-devel thread)
- "LP: official tag list not accessible for Bug Team members?"
- the Launchpad bug tracker offers a page to manage tags (both official and others), but it is not accessible for Bug Team members, not even read-only
Recent tag changes
Currently there is no method available (or in reach of my limited skills?) to extract used tags from the launchpad bug tracker. Bug tracker notifications per e-mail contain a X-header field (X-Launchpad-Bug-Tags) that lists the current tags of a bug report and any changes to the tags is listed as part of the message body.
- list of extracted bug tags from the mbox since I joined the bug team ( last update: Tue, Dec 29 2009 18:24 CET) ~suv
- categorize & consolidate previous list of (existing/in-use) tags on launchpad?
- Launchpad UI only allows search for tags with exact match (i.e. a full text search can only be limited by known tags)
- this is not a proposal - just trying to keep track of status-quo
- compare with Inkscape glossary ?
- Does anyone have the list of tags/categories used in the sourceforge bug tracker and migrated to launchpad or know where to find them?
objects / attributes / actions
-- actions (verbs?)
- tweak -- added
- tweak-tool -- discovered in old, fixed reports
- encoding -- once used - to be proposed?
- gtk-osx -- added
- ocal (Open Clipart Library)