My real name is Krzysztof Kosiński. I'm an Inkscape contributor since March 2008, and my SVN nickname is 'tweenk'. Some things I've done so far:
- Fixed the clipboard to use the system-wide clipboard instead of a bunch of variables
- Refactored preference handling
- Heavily cleaned up and simplified the build system
- Made all icons themable and created a big mess in the process :)
- Currently working on GSoC2009 Node Tool Rewrite
- When not coding, I'm trying to make the Inkscape Wiki a better place - I wrote tutorials for libsigc++, shared pointers and updated the tutorial for preferences
I have a lot of ideas for refactoring and generally making Inkscape easier to work with from the developer perspective.