Proposals relating to Blueprints
Palette Manager Requirement
See existing Blueprint https://blueprints.launchpad.net/inkscape/+spec/color-palette-management
To enable easy creation and editing of a palette of colours. Add a simple Colour Palette Manager. Today there are tricks and workarounds, but no single interface.
Reason 1) Working on printed material with a limited number of colour available
Reason 2) Keep Corporate Identity colours ready
Palette Manager Operations:
- Create a new Palette of Colours
- Add new colour to my list
- Display the colours visually in a list
- Pick colours from the list to apply to objects
- Delete colours from the list. Does not affect objects using it (option)
- Edit colours in the list as I go. To affect all objects using it
- Keep the list in the document for future use
- Save the Palette in a folder.
- Load a Palette from a folder.