Travel Reimbursement Policy
Here are some points to keep in mind for future travel:
1. Airplane tickets must be purchased 14 days in advance unless permission is obtained in advance from SFC.
2. A screen capture showing the airplane ticket search must be submitted. This is to document that the ticket purchased is within $100 of the lowest available fare.
3. Do not submit food receipts, currency exchange fees, etc. Instead request a per-diem.
4. Currency exchange rates are determined by the [of Canada website]. SFC will do the conversions.
5. You must state what currency you want to be reimbursed in, even for a PayPal account. (That was not clear in the policy.)