Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Line spacing settings got an overhaul and are now much easier to use. Gone is the unwieldy
?button; this is now handled by selecting text on canvas.
- Setting line height works like this now:
- For the whole text: click anywhere into the text without selecting anything, then adjust the line height in the tool controls bar.
- For a specific line: select the text in that line, then adjust the line height in the tool controls bar.
- Set the global line height first, and the specific line heights last. Changing global line height later will remove any line-specific line-heights (even just changing the unit will unset those ).
- Line heights for single selected lines cannot go below the height set globally.
- If more than one line is selected, the line height in between those lines can go below the line height set for the whole text.
- The line height settings work in all four text types.