Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Each command-line argument can now be used only once. To specify multiple actions (verbs), use semicolons (e.g.
- Many actions can now take arguments (separated from the action name by a colon.
- xverbs have been removed from Inkscape (command line commands that take parameters from a file, e.g. for saving the selection under a specified filename as SVG file) (mailing list thread).
- Files can also be saved as Inkscape SVG without calling the GUI save dialog (new command:
- Multiple objects in single file can be saved into individual files by giving a comma separated list of objects to the command:
- Inkscape can now import a specific page of a PDF file from the command line, for batch processing (new option:
- For importing a PDF, the option to import via poppler is now available for the command line as
- New verb allows one to swap fill and stroke style from the command line:
EditSwapFillStroke(a keyboard shortcut can now be assigned to it) (Issue #675690 (lp))
- The shell mode syntax has changed, too.
- The file name can now be specified with
- The command
--extension-directoryhas been removed. Replaced with: