Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Bitmaps subsection has been renamed to Imported Images, as it now applies to both imported (embedded or linked) raster images as well as to imported (embedded or linked) SVG images (i.e. to everything in
- The System subsection lists more relevant folders and offers buttons to open those folders with the system's file browser. This makes it easier to find the correct folder, e.g. for resetting the preferences or for adding an extension or a new icon set.
- The System subsection now has a button for quickly resetting all Inkscape preferences, which also automatically creates a backup of the current preferences.
- An option for scaling a stroke's dash pattern when scaling the stroke width has been added and can be found at
Behaviour → Dashes. It is activated by default.
- Autosave is now enabled by default. The default directory has changed (the path is displayed in
Edit → Preferences → Input/Output → Autosave: Autosave directory).
- The setting for Handle size has been moved from Input devices to Interface to make it more discoverable.