Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When resizing the page, the page margin fields can now be locked, so the same value will be used for all margins, but only needs to be entered once.
- The guides panel now has controls to lock or unlock all guides, create guides around the page, and delete all guides. These actions also appear on the Edit menu, making it possible to assign custom keyboard shortcuts.
- Grids can now be aligned to the corners, edge midpoints, or centre of the page with a button click in the grids panel.
- Checkerboard patterns can now have a color (for updating the current view, check and uncheck the box for the checkerboard background, Issue #2561). This color will also be used as a (non-checkered) background for PNG export.
- A set of new page formats for different Video resolutions (SD/PAL, SD-Widescreen/PAL, SD/NTSC, SD-Widescreen/NTSC, HD 720p, HD 1080p, DCI 2k (Full Frame), UHD 4k, DCI 4k (Full Frame), UHD 8k) has been added.