Jump to navigation Jump to search
autotoolsbuilds have been dropped. Please use
CMakefor building Inkscape from now on. More info is available on our website.
libsoupdependency added: we use
libsoupfor making HTTP requests without a need for
- double-conversion  dependency added:
lib2geomnow depends on an external version of the library.
- Inkscape now uses a git submodule for the
extensions/directory. If you have cloned the repository and are not building from the release source code tarball, please note the updated build instructions
- On Ubuntu 18.04, Gnome's fallback icon set (package 'adwaita-icon-theme-full'), that is needed to display Inkscape's default icons completely, is no longer automatically installed. It has been added as a 'recommends' level dependency.
- lib2geom: [insert up-to-date info here]
- The environment variable
INKSCAPE_PORTABLE_PROFILE_DIRhas been removed. Please use the equivalent
INKSCAPE_PROFILE_DIRinstead for changing the location of the profile directory at run time. (see also #114)
- Inkscape extensions have been updated to work with Python 3, they no longer depend on Python 2 (but still work with it)