Jump to navigation Jump to search
- autotools builds have been dropped. Please use CMake for building Inkscape from now on. More info is available on our website.
- libsoup dependency added: we use libsoup for making http requests without a need for dbus and gvfs.
- double-conversion  dependency added: lib2geom now depends on an external version of the library.
- Inkscape now uses a git submodule for the extensions directory. If you have cloned the repository and are not building from the release source code tarball, please note the updated build instructions
- On Ubuntu 18.04, Gnome's fallback icon set (package 'adwaita-icon-theme-full'), that is needed to display Inkscape's default icons completely, is no longer automatically installed. It has been added as a 'recommends' level dependency.
- lib2geom: [insert up-to-date info here]
- The environment variable
INKSCAPE_PORTABLE_PROFILE_DIRhas been removed. Please use the equivalent
INKSCAPE_PROFILE_DIRinstead for changing the location of the profile directory at run time. (see also #114)