Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Each command-line argument can now be used only once. To specify multiple actions (verbs), use semicolons (e.g.
- Many actions can now take arguments (separated from the action name by a colon.
- xverbs have been removed from Inkscape (command line commands that take parameters from a file, e.g. for saving the selection under a specified filename as svg file) (mailing list thread).
- Files can also be saved as Inkscape SVG without calling the GUI save dialog (new command: --export-inkscape-svg)
- Multiple objects in single file can be saved into individual files by giving a comma separated list of objects to the command: --export-id.
- Inkscape can now import a specific page of a PDF file from the command line, for batch processing (new option: --pdf-page N).
- For importing a pdf, the option to import via poppler is now available for the command line as 'pdf-poppler'.
- New verb allows one to swap fill and stroke style from the command line:
EditSwapFillStroke(a keyboard shortcut can now be assigned to it) (bug 675690)