Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Enable interlacing (ADAM7): when loading images, they will be displayed faster
- Bit depth: set the number of bits that code for the color of a pixel, supports grayscale and up to 16bit
- Compression type: choose strength of lossless compression
- pHYs dpi: force-set a dpi value for the image
- Antialiasing: choose type of antialiasing or disable it
- The option for "Cairo PNG" has been removed from the "Save as" dialog, as it was often confused with the "Export PNG image" option, but only supported a small subset of PNG rendering features.