Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A series of related bugs with text objects was fixed (MR #2434).
All of the affected actions required a text object to behave like a path, but it behaved like a group, and the action failed. This series of bugs mostly affected new users who were following tutorials which did not work as expected.
Specifically, the following actions now work again:
- A text object unioned with itself results in a single path again.
- Text objects can again be used with other objects in all Boolean operations.
- Text objects can again be inset and outset.
- Text objects can again be used to create a Dynamic Offset or a Linked Offset.
- The font preview sample now contains the correct currency symbols €¢ (instead of \342\202\254\302\242). One needs to reset the preferences to see the updated font sample text (MR #2547).
- Custom font folders are found now and taken into account, even when the installed Pango version is newer than 1.44.7 (Bug #1977, Commit 1771fa)