Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the list of things that I'm planning on doing with the Inkscape project -- I figure that I'll never be able to keep a blog maintained - so this is as good as you get ;) WhiteboardSeniorProjectProposal
- Script writing HOWTO ScriptingHOWTO
- [[[ExtensionArchProposal]] Extension design document]
- Requirements implemented in module definition files
- Filters using extensions not opening a new window
- Replace calling in modules to be all verb based
- Put save as dialog preferences in the preferences dialog
- Make the 'auto add extension' in the saveas dialog insensitive when in 'autodetect'
- Make extension parameters persistent
- Make extension parameters have a 'document' mode where they are attached to the document.
- Implement the expanded 'export/import' stuff to make them more conistent (dependent on the previous TODO)
- (DONE) Error dialog for writing over a file (I think someone else did that, have to check)
- (DONE) Error dialogs when autodetect fails
- (DONE) Handle the name of the document better - get it all in modules system
- (DONE) Abstract implementation into it's own class (I can't believe I let Lauris talk me out of that) (50% done)