Jump to navigation Jump to search
OK... the things I dont like about this wiki.(compared to wikipedia)
- The diff has no context... (or little context) see wikipedia for example. Also side by side diff and diff in source code format is better (as opposed to formatted text)
- The recentchanges page doesnt display all the changes. Once a new update is done to a page.. entry for the old update vanshies from the list. This is very inconvenient.
- The wikipedia pages have an index into the page at the top of the page (pages with more than 2 sections I believe). This feature is absent here.
- Wikipedia wikipages have a corresponding discussion page.
Two improvements that I would like to see:
- Search Bar at the top rather than the bottom
- RecentChanges default to 7 days