Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a message name below to show all available translations.
Found one translation.
|Name||Current message text|
|h English (en)||* The improved CSS style and style inheritance handling is enabled for all bundled extensions. If you want to use this functionality in an extension you maintain, see [https://inkscape.gitlab.io/extensions/documentation/authors/update1.2.html#new-style-api New Style API].|
* A GUI API (based on [https://pypi.org/project/gtkme/ gtkme]) has been added, so extensions can now ship GTK-based user interfaces ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/421 MR extensions#421], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/450 MR extensions#450], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/465 MR extensions#465]).
* Export extensions can specify that they are only to be listed in "Export as" ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/371 MR extensions#371], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape/-/merge_requests/3600 MR#3600]).
* Color extensions can now process in RGBA space, previously only separate processing of color and opacity was possible (MR [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/392 extensions#392]).
* The path conversion for arcs and stars have been added, so when extensions create these objects, they are rendered in a browser as well and can be processed further by the same extension. ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/387 MR extensions#387], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/240 Issue extensions#240]).
* API functions for the new [[Release notes/1.2#Page tool|multipage feature]] have been added ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/399 MR extensions#499]).