Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a message name below to show all available translations.
Found one translation.
|Name||Current message text|
|h English (en)||* In the '''Add nodes''' extension, closed paths were previously changed to open paths, and an erroneous node was added. Other and third-party extension will probably profit from the underlying bugfix as well ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/336 MR extensions#336], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/209 Issue extensions#209]).|
* The live preview of the '''Calendar''' extension now works ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/394 MR extensions#394]).
* Multiple bugs in the '''DXF import''' extension were fixed, such as a loss of layering information ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/410 MR extensions#410], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/377 Issue extensions#377]), and import of inserted blocks that have been rotated and flipped ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/411 MR extensions#411]), extruded elements and multiline text ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/432 MR extension#432], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/286 Issue extensions#286]). An incorrect unit in the documentation has been exchanged ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/358 MR extensions #358]).
* When using the '''DXF Outline (R12)''' export, elements in nested groups are now exported correctly ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/347/ MR extensions#347], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/382 Issue extensions#382]). It also doesn't include (invisible) paths contained in clips and masks anymore ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/440 MR extensions#440], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/381 Issue extensions#381]) and documents are exported with the correct scale when scale is different than 1 ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/466 MR extensions#466], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/443 Issue extensions#443])
* The '''DXF14 export''' now shows a better error message in case of a very, very deeply nested SVG document ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/442 MR extensions#442], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/360 Issue extensions#360]). Also a warning message regarding the Robo-Master spline option has been added ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/439 MR extensions#439], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/225 Issue extensions#225]).
* A crash in the '''Embed image''' extension has been fixed, in which images were erroneously determined as missing by the extension ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/461 MR extensions#461], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/441 Issue extensions#441]).
* The '''Extensions Manager''' is now shipped with Inkscape and doesn't download itself automatically anymore ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/421 MR extensions#421]).
* On Windows, the '''Extract image''' extension now correctly links the extracted files ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/461 MR extensions#461]).
* The slicing positions in the '''Guillotine''' extension are now correct, they were previously off following the flip of the y axis in Inkscape 1.0 ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/334 MR extensions#334], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/269 Issue extensions#269]).
* In '''GCodetools''', multiple crashes have been fixed ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/335 MR extensions#335], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/312 Issue extensions#312]; [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/307 MR extensions#307], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/322 Issue extensions#322]; [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/388 MR extensions#388], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/276 Issue extensions#276]), however this module is currently unmaintained and in need of attention. '''Contributions are highly welcome!''' For this reason, the module has been given it's own repository ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/402 MR extensions#402]).
* The Hue Level in the '''HSL Adjust''' extension now has a range of 360 ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/400 MR extensions#400])
* The '''HTML5 canvas export''' now works better with non-Inkscape SVG documents ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/467 MR extensions#467]). Exported files also now have correct output for closed paths and objects with transparency ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/345 MR extensions#345], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/332 Issue extensions#332]).
* The '''Interpolate extensions''' (Interpolate and interpolate attribute) have been completely rewritten and multiple issues have been fixed ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/240 MR extensions#240]).
* The '''JPEG export''' previously converted a transparent background to black ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/366 Issue extensions#366]). Now, the document background color is used ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape/-/merge_requests/3994 MR #3994]). This also affects the other Raster export extensions. Additionally, the JPEG export now works with even larger resolutions ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inbox/-/issues/6522 Issue inbox#6522], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/445 MR extensions#445]).
* Several bugs in the '''Formula (pdflatex)''' extension have been fixed, such as incorrect insertion position ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/339 Issue extensions#339]) and random character substitution in documents with many formulae ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/453 MR extensions#453]). The extension now also works on Windows if the user name is longer than 8 characters ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/448 MR extensions#448], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/287 Issue extensions#287]).
* A bug in the rotation sense of the '''Lindenmayer''' extension has been fixed ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/437 MR extensions#437], [https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/1094627 LP issue 1094627])
* The '''Motion''' extension now gives better results for paths with multiple closed subpaths ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/266 Issue extensions#266]) and when the selected element is part of a transformed group. ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/317 MR extensions#317]).
* The '''Optimized PNG export''' doesn't crash anymore when running it with default parameters ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/463 MR extensions#463], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/395 Issue extensions#395])
* A useless warning message when using '''Optimized SVG''' output was removed ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/368 MR extensions#368] , [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/428 Issue extensions#428])
* The '''Pixel snap''' extension now aligns objects to the coordinate system starting at the top left of the page. The previous behavior, snapping them to a grid aligned with the page bottom, can be activated in the settings ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/429 MR extensions#429], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/264 Issue extensions#264]). A bug related to inconsistent unit conversion has been fixed as well.
* Several bugs in the '''PostScript (PS) / EPS import''' have been adressed: It now handles file names with non-latin characters ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/408 MR extensions#408], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/281 Issue extensions#281]) on Windows and doesn't rotate the image anymore if the majority of the text is not oriented left-to-right ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/457 MR extensions#457] and [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/258 Issue extensions#258]). Also a clearer error message is shown for invalid PS/EPS files ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/454 MR extensions#454], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/404 Issue extensions#404])
* In the '''Randomize Colors''' extension, shapes with unset opacity are not ignored anymore ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/331 MR extensions#331] [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/236 Issue extensions#236]).
* A crash in the '''Render Polyhedron''' extension when attempting to render a custom object defined by its edges has been fixed ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/390 MR extensions#390] , [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/408 Issue extensions#408]).
* The '''Replace Color''' extension now processes colors in RGBA space ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/392 Issue extensions#392], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/419 Issue extensions#419]).
* The "Tangential Offset" parameter of the '''Scatter''' extension is now a percentage of the pattern width, and an issue with nested groups has been resolved ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/327 MR extensions#327]). Another issue where the spacing was off when using the "stretch" mode has also been fixed ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/327 MR extensions#327]).
* The '''Synfig export''' now exports objects that are not paths (such as rectangles, texts, circles) correctly again ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/198 Issue extensions#198]); and paths with multiple subpaths are converted correctly ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/197 Issue extensions#197]) ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/462 MR extensions#462]).
* The '''TIFF export''' now also works on Linux ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/458 MR extensions#458], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/422 Issue extensions#422])
* In the '''Visualize Path''' extensions '''Measure Path''' and '''Number Nodes''', the results are now correct also when the parent of the selected object is transformed ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/314 MR extensions#314], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/171 Issue extensions#171]).
* A crash in the '''Voronoi Diagram''' extension when applied to non-Inkscape documents has been fixed ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/313 MR extensions#313], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/222 Issue extensions#222]), and the output is now correct independent of the document unit ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/issues/403 Issue extensions#403], [https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/382 MR extensions#382]).
* The '''Webslicer''' extension now correctly cleans up its temporary files ([https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/merge_requests/436 MR extensions#436])