SVG Animation UI
work in progress - ToF
User Interface ideas for SVG Animation
This page gathers some ideas to bind a decent UI to the SMIL animation features of SVG. The bias is toward time-based animation. I believe that frame-based animation can easily be layered on top of that, if one's considers a frame as a snapshot of the continuous animation at a particular point in time.
Editing IPO curves
Those dialogs are popped up when double clicking (or via right click menu) on an animation segment in the timeline widget.
The idea is to make the edition of interpolation curves as similar as the edition of a standard path as done elsewhere in Inkscape. Some code reuse would be great too.
- Mockup UI Animation Proposal - ValessioBrito
- Andy Fitzsimon - Mockscape
- Animation with Inkscape – A fictitious tutorial
- SVG Animation Editor Feedback ?
- Layers extension mockup on the SpecSVGAnimation page. (We need a single page for mockups - linking between the various wikipages is tiresome and awkward.)