|These Release Notes are in Draft Status.
Definitely not released yet.
Inkscape 1.2.1 is a maintenance and bugfix release, which brings you more than xx bug fixes, xx crash fixes, xx fixes for extension failures, xx improved user interface translations and improved documentation.
- Fixed '…
Fixed a crash when …
Extension bug fixes
Complete as of 2022/05/24, see https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions/-/network/master for details
Bugfixes in particular extensions
- A few typos in the pdflatex extension (MR extensions#475) have been fixed.
- The help messages and tooltips of the Interpolate, Restack and Extrude extensions have been improved (MR extensions#471)
Improvements that apply to all extensions
- Unnecessary deprecation warnings have been addressed (MR extensions#476).
Improvements for development / deployment
The following UI translations received updates:
The following documentation translations received updates:
Contributing to interface translations
Want to help with translations? Learn how to help!
Contributing to documentation and documentation translation
Contributions to the documentation translations, as well as improvements to its contents, are welcome at the inkscape-docs repository.
These issues could not be fixed in time for the 1.2.1 release.
- Inkscape 1.3 — development branch
- Inkscape 1.2 (1.2.1) — current stable release branch
- Inkscape 1.1 (1.1.1, 1.1.2)
- Inkscape 1.0 (1.0.1, 1.0.2)
- Inkscape 0.92 (0.92.1, 0.92.2, 0.92.3, 0.92.4, 0.92.5)
- Inkscape 0.91
- Inkscape 0.48 (0.48.1, 0.48.2, 0.48.3, 0.48.4, 0.48.5)
- Inkscape 0.47
- Inkscape 0.46
- Inkscape 0.45
- Inkscape 0.44
- Inkscape 0.43
- Inkscape 0.42
- Inkscape 0.41
- Inkscape 0.40
- Inkscape 0.39
- Inkscape 0.38
- Inkscape 0.37
- Inkscape 0.36
- Inkscape 0.35