Definitely not released yet.
Inkscape 1.1 is a stability and bugfix release.
[For changes made even before the 1.0 release that aren't in 1.0, try to find out if the checked and not stroked ones here: https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape/-/issues/1030 have really not been cherrypicked]
The most notable improvements are:
- Fill in
- For packagers: we do not depend on GtkSpell but on GSpell for spelling checks.
- In Edit > Preferences > Imported images : Import, there is a new option that allows you to disable relative paths to linked files ("Store absolute file path for linked images", active by default).
- XInclude support
- Hidden dialogs stop receiving signals and release resources
- Shell mode: a history of commands is now remembered and can be accessed with the up and down arrow keys. [Tab ... autocompletion?]
- Fill in
Fix a crash …
- … when ... (#number)
More bug fixes
There were even more issues fixed than those listed above, but these probably only affect a small portion of users, or are relevant for development and packaging only.
The following UI translations received updates:
The following documentation translations received updates:
Contributing to interface translations
Want to help with translations? Learn how to help!
- Some missing options were added to the man page (command line help)
- Some missing keyboard shortcuts were added to the keyboard shortcut reference
Contributing to documentation and documentation translation
Contributions to the documentation translations, as well as improvements to its contents, are welcome at the inkscape-docs repository.
- Fill in
- Many of Inkscape's old bug reports still need to be tested and migrated to the new bug and feature request reporting page. While some progress has already been made, we still need your help with that task.
- All (migrated and new) open issues for the project are listed on GitLab. If you have some time on your hands and can help fixing them, join us in the development chat and let us tackle them together.