Not yet released
Inkscape 0.92.5 is a stability and bugfix release.
The Inkscape project has opened a new, user-facing bug tracker on gitlab at https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inbox/issues/ . Please use this new tracker to report issues that occur with Inkscape 0.92.5 and with development builds.
- Extensions are now compatible with Python 3 as well as Python 2
- The option to export to 'Save as...' > 'Cairo PNG' has been removed, as it was frequently confused with the 'Export PNG image' option
- The snap package now supports GTK2 themes from common distros via the gtk2-common-themes content interface
- As of Windows 10 (version 1809) fonts are installed into a new user-specific folder by default. Allow Inkscape to recognize those fonts. (#50)
- The default Perl interpreter executable on Windows was changed from "perl.exe" to "wperl.exe" which should usually avoid flashing a console window. (#66)
- Fix crash when moving group after deleting a connector from it. (#205)
More bug fixes
There were even more issues fixed than those listed above, but these probably only affect a small portion of users, or are relevant for development and packaging only.
The following UI translations received updates:
The following installer translations received updates:
The following documentation translations received updates:
Contributing to interface translations
Want to help with translations? Learn how to help!
Contributing to documentation and documentation translation
Contributions to the documentation translations, as well as improvements to its contents, are welcome at the inkscape-docs repository.