Not yet released
Inkscape 0.92.3 is a stability and bugfix release. For a complete list of bugs fixed in 0.92.3, see the Launchpad milestone page.
Command line usage:
--export-area-drawingwhen exporting to SVG.
--export-idto export to SVG
--export-marginwhen exporting to SVG
- support for switching between RTL and LTR writing directions
- add Rx/Ry (vertical/horizontal radius) fields to toolbar. (Bug #1181127)
- Add support for multiline text with basic support for line-spacing attribute (Bug #771959)
Note: Currently only the line-spacing of the top level text element is considered, i.e. all lines in one text element share the same line spacing.
Note: LaTeX is much more clever with respect to line spacing, so layout might not always be exactly the same as in Inkscape
Note: Make sure to use a continuously scalable font in LaTeX, otherwise results might be unexpected.
- Potentially missing command line output in Inkscape 0.92.2 on Windows 7. (Bug #1714278)
- Raster extensions relying on ImageMagick were broken in Inkscape 0.92.2 on Windows. (Bug #1716516)
- Fix crash when attempting to drag path at cap or line join. (Bug #1691406)
- Inkscape process did not exit cleanly on Windows. (Bugs #1412365 and #1715339, also causing #1714278)
- File extension was sometimes omitted when adding saved files to Windows' list of "recently used documents" resulting in unusable links ()
- Do not crash on systems with illegal fontconfig configuration. (Bug #1716516)
- Resolve issues when attempting to save files to non-existent directories. Could happen for shortcuts.xml (Bug #1719629) and when setting the autosave location manually.
- Allow to cancel bitmap export. (Bug #1195929)
- Fix issues with PDF+LaTeX export: wrong stacking of text/graphics / missing pages in PDF output (Bugs #771957, #1417470)
- Fix shortcuts not working as expected when a non-latin keyboard layout is the primary keyboard layout on a system. (Bugs #1226962, #1730246, #1734308)
- Printing multiple copies of the document resulted in one copy and many blank pages (Bug #490866)
The following UI translations received updates:
Want to help with translations? Learn how to help!