Difference between revisions of "Release notes/0.92.1"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Create draft version for Inkscape 0.92.1 release notes)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 01:27, 4 February 2017
DRAFT - Not yet released.
Inkscape 0.92.1 is a stability and bugfix release. For a complete list of bugs fixed in 0.92.1, see the Launchpad milestone page.
- Text: baseline-spacing related issues with regular and flowed text in legacy Inkscape SVG files (Bug #1655483 and others).
- Path effects: Crash on ungroup if group contains elements with path effects (Bug #1657591)
- Clipboard: Pasting a path effect from clipboard fails (Bug #1656093)
- Clipboard: Fix copy&pasting of groups which contain elements with path effects (Bug #1656527)
- Selection: Node tool can selected objects on locked layers (Bug #1656141)
- Clones: Critical warnings with clones and symbols (Bug #1653184)
- About screen missing for several UI languages (Bug #1659426)
- Bitmap images: Crash when opening files with invalid image links (Bug #1660142)
- Bitmap images: Fix path separators in relative image links (Windows) (Bug #1659347)
- File import: Failure to open CDR/Visio/WPG files from paths with special characters (Windows) (Bug #1656763)
- Catalan: Tutorial translation ("Basic") added
- Czech: UI translation updated
- Italian: UI translation updated
- Latvian: UI translation updated
- Russian: Tutorial translation ("Tracing Pixel Art") added
- Russian: UI translation updated
- Spanish: UI translation updated
- Slovak: UI translation updated
- Ukrainian: UI translation updated
- Shortcuts: Add shortcut '7' for cycling through path effect parameters in node tool (Bug #1656713)
- Shortcuts: Add new Shift+I shortcut to keys and mouse reference (Bug #1644609)