Jump to navigation Jump to search
Released on 6 September 2011
Inkscape 0.48.2 is a stability and bugfix release. For a complete list of bugs fixed in 0.48.2, see the Launchpad milestone page.
PDF/EPS/PS + LaTeX
- Added the possibility of scaling the image. The 'calc' package must be included in the preamble. Then the image can be scaled by defining '\svgscale' instead of '\svgwidth'.
- (Windows) The "Save as" dialog now again proposes the current filename for saving. Bug #530957
- PDF/EPS+LaTeX export should give better spacing around figures now ("%" was added after each line in the TeX file) Bug #643849 Bug #687344
- Inkscape 0.48 crashes in sp_stroke_style_line_update() when drawing with opened "Fill and Stroke" dialog. Bug #629363
- Inkscape coredumps on opening SVG files with gradients (FreeBSD amd64). Bug #743530
- Gradients crashing Inkscape 0.48 on OpenBSD/FreeBSD (amd64). Bug #778441
- Dutch: UI translation updated
- Galician: UI translation updated
- Indonesian: UI translation updated
- Japanese: UI translation updated, docs translation added
- Russian: UI translation updated
- French: UI translation updated
- Extensions do not work on OSX Lion.
- Tablets do not work properly on Windows.