Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Add Nodes: Adds nodes to the selected paths. Each segment of the selected path is subdivided into ceil(Length/Max) equal length segments. Lengths are measured in SVG User Units calculated from the path data and does not take into account any transforms.
- Whirl: Twists the selected paths around the specified center point.
- Summer's Night: Linearly distorts a path into the destination quadrilateral. The destination quadrilateral is specified by a four node path (closed or not). To use draw and position a four node path. Select the four node path first and then using the Shift modifier key select the path you wish to distort. The original position of the four nodes is considered to be clockwise around the bounding box of the path to distort beginning in the upper left corner.
- Support for extended input devices has been added:
- The calligraphy tool now has optional pressure and/or tilt support from the input device. Pressure can be used to alter the width of the pen and tilt can be used to alter the angle of the pen's nib.
- A standard input device dialog has been added. Input device settings are saved to and loaded from the preferences.
- [Menu configurability and sensitivity - ted]
- Rectangles and ellipses now use different handle shapes, so it's much easier to see which handle does what. The two square handles change the size of the object, while the two round handles adjust the rounding corners (in rects) and arc/segment ends (in ellipses).
- The controls for the Rectangle tool now include W and H fields for setting the width/height of selected rectangle(s) numerically.
- In the controls of Rectangle and Ellipse tools, the "Not rounded" and "Make whole" buttons are now grayed out when the selected object cannot use the corresponding function (i.e. when a rect is already not rounded and the ellipse is already whole, which are the defaults).
- When editing text in Text tool, keypad + and - keys type the corresponding characters if NumLock is on (otherwise they zoom in and out as before).
Packaging, documentation, examples
- The systematic error when scaling objects with stroke via the Selector controls panel is fixed.
- Source documentation: update src/Doxyfile, make sure every file in list has brief descriptions for classes and functions [rwst]
- [removed trailing fractional zeros in svg - pjrm]
- ReleaseNotes042 (http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleaseNotes042)
- ReleaseNotes041 (http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleaseNotes041)
- ReleaseNotes040 (http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleaseNotes040)
- ReleaseNotes039 (http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleaseNotes039)
- ReleaseNotes038 (http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleaseNotes038)
- ReleaseNotes037 (http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleaseNotes037)
- ReleaseNotes036 (http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleaseNotes036)
- ReleaseNotes035 (http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleaseNotes035)