Python modules for extensions
This module encapsulates the basic behavior of a script extension, allowing the author to concentrate on manipulating the SVG data. The module provides an class Effect(). inkex.py was originally designed to provide the Effect (filter) extension type, but has been used for Input/Output extensions simply by overriding additional class methods.
- effect(): override with document processing code.
- affect(): actuate the script.
- xpathSingle(path): an xpath wrapper to return a single node.
- uniqueId(old_id, make_new_id = True): return an id that is unique in the document given a proposed id.
- document: DOM document
- selected: a list of nodes that were selected in inkscape
- doc_ids: all of the ids used in the document
- options: options passed to the script
Provides methods for dealing with css data embeded in SVG's style="" atribute
- parseStyle(string): Create a dictionary from the value of an inline style attribute
- formatStyle(dict): Format an inline style attribute from a dictionary
- isColor(c): Determine if its a color we can use. If not, leave it unchanged.
- parseColor(c): Creates a rgb int array
- formatColoria(a): int array to #rrggbb
- formatColorfa(a): float array to #rrggbb
- formatColor3i(r,g,b): 3 ints to #rrggbb
- formatColor3f(r,g,b): 3 floats to #rrggbb
- svgcolors: a dictionary defining legal color names and corresponding color values
an obscure set of tools for dealing with musical scales.