Jump to navigation Jump to search
- this feature is currently not implemented
- this page describes how the feature should be implemented
- there should be multiple pages within a document
- problem arises when saving to singlepage file formats (jpg, png, etc)
- SVG does not support multipage per se, but upcomming SVG will do [see W3.org]
multipage in the SVG standard
- All pages are contained within a single pageSet element. A pageSet may contain any number of page elements. Each page element defines a single container of graphical objects.
- In a screen-based user agent, only one page element is displayed at any time on the main canvas.
- The SVG content typically defines a page dimension or aspect ratio in the topmost svg element and its viewBox. The viewBox transformation applies to printed SVG in the same way as screen display.
- The orientation of each page element can be controlled by the page-orientation property. This enables the content to define whether a portrait or landscape mode is used for display and printing.
multipage ala Corel
- there is a list of pages as tabs on the lower side of the drawing window
- all pages share the same page properties
- a master page contains elements that are visible on all other pages: drawings, markers
- in an object browser pages and layers are integrated
- see a screenshot [here]