Difference between revisions of "Menu"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 16:37, 2 April 2012
- Choose a short name and a place you want to put it (e.g. Paste as dummy... in Edit menu between Paste and Paste In Place)
- Code its behaviour in a function somewhere or locate an existing one (e.g. sp_paste_as_dummy() in sp-dummy.cpp and sp-dummy.h)
- Deduce a Verb name which looks like SP_VERB_ + menu name (e.g. SP_VERB_EDIT_PASTE_AS_DUMMY)
- In src/verbs.h
- Locate the big enum at the beginning
- Add the new Verb name in the enum at the right place (e.g. after SP_VERB_EDIT_PASTE)
- In src/verbs.cpp
- Locate _base_verbs creation
- Add a new item at the right place. With this add you will set its short name (e.g. Paste as dummy...), description and icon (a GTK stock, an Inkscape icon or NULL)
- Locate the perform(...) function of the menu (e.g. locate EditVerb::perform(...))
- Add a new case to deal with your feature to call your function (e.g. to call sp_paste_as_dummy())
- In src/menus-skeleton.h
- Locate menus_skeleton variable
- Edit its content to add your new feature at the right place
- Save all, compile and run, it should works.
To be writed.