Leadership Committee Status Updates
Place and Time
We meet in #inkscape-devel on freenode.
Next meeting: Noon PST/21:00 CEST , Wed, Nov 19th.
For Nov 19th
- LGM hackfest
- The Pitch. Final approval.
- Donation page design & mockup
- Recruitment of more planners / volunteers
- Fundraising campaign
- django development status
- Projects review
- Developer book campaign
- Testing (Jenkins, ...)
- Fiscal Sponsership Agreement (FSA)
We need to get back to the SFC about what additional changes to the FSA we want.
Proposed addition: If a board member misses three or more votes in a row where multiple votes within one calendar month are counted as one vote, their board position is vacated.
(The multiple votes within one calendar month are counted as one vote is to avoid a situation where a board member can be removed if they are not available for a few of weeks during which multiple votes take place.)
- RedHat visits
- Martin to attend Fedora designers meeting to gather UX feedback. (Martin will cover his costs.)
- Krzysztof, et. al to visit at a later date to work on GTK issues, probably timed with LGM.
- Cost estimations
- Funding sources identified
- Trip coordinator identified
- Go/No-Go votes and decision
- Other items of business
Future Agenda Items
- GSoC 2015
- Meeting 2014-09-15: notes http://inkscape.org/en/paste/392/
- Meeting 2014-09-22: skipped
- Meeting 2014-09-29: notes http://inkscape.org/en/paste/854/
- Meeting 2014-10-08: notes http://inkscape.org/en/paste/950/
- Meeting 2014-10-15: notes http://inkscape.org/en/paste/1436/
- Meeting 2014-10-22: skipped
- Meeting 2014-10-29: skipped
- Meeting 2014-11-05: No minutes
- Meeting 2014-11-12: notes https://inkscape.org/en/paste/1952/