|(65 intermediate revisions by 7 users not shown)|
== Place and Time ==
We meet in #inkscape-devel on [https://freenode.net/ freenode]. You can also join the [https://chat.inkscape.org/channel/team_devel #team-devel discussion channel on chat.inkscape.org] to partake in the meeting.
Board meetings are typically the first Friday of each month.
meetings are the .
<em>Everybody in the Inkscape community is invited to participate.</em>
Next meeting: [https:// www. timeanddate. com/ worldclock/ fixedtime. html?iso=20200207T10&p1=202 10:00 PDT/ 18:00 UTC/ 19: 00 CET, (click for world clock) ], Fri. , Febuary 7, 2020. (Time is fixed to 10 AM Pacific Time. )
[https://..//.//:). .to .
Meetings should be announced in advance on [https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel inkscape-devel] and [https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-board inkscape-board] mailing lists.
== Agenda ==
in the to ./
** LGM/Rennes Hackfest
** Next Hackfest
*** Possible places:
***# Boston (MIT/FSF)
***# Paris (Palaiseau - Télécom ParisTech)
***# Québec City
***# Brussels (FOSDEM, 2nd & 3rd February)
***# ? (GUADEC, summer)
** We've applied. (Tav/Mc)
* Developer development
* Bug migration off Launchpad
** mailing list migration off SourceForge
** Wiki migration off OSUOSL
** Weblate service deployment
* Software Release status
** 2geom 1.1
** Inkscape 0.92.5
** Inkscape 1.0rc
* Other Business
* Need someone to handle escalated complaints re CoC, since Krzysztof Kosiński has resigned. Hopefully someone with training or experience with conflict resolution or mediation. Not much time needed, probably would never happen, but need to be ready just in case. Currently it's vacant.
* Discuss the possibility of having something like a jobs board on the new forum. Something similar to https://forum.inkscapecommunity. com/ index.php?board=12.0 Would need strict rules to prevent misuse, spam, liability, etc.
* [[License Discussion]] : move from GPLv2+ to GPLv3+ -- necessary because of planned new deps and change in old deps
Other Agenda Items ==
=== Action Items ===
* Future hackfests
** Hackfest organizational tips (Need to document this someplace)
*** Process: Have folks propose options, and then trade off cost projections and benefits
*** Try to organize group lodging (same hotel, rented/ air- bnb house, http:// www. linuxhotel. de/ community. en. html, etc. )
*** Send a scout ahead of time to help avoid slummy accommodations
*** Catered lunches help keep everyone focused (we're already reimbursing on lunches, so cost differential isn't huge, and it saves hassle all around)
*** Boots on the ground at a location can be a huge help if plans go awry
*** Prefer locations with local inkscape community on the ground
* [https://inkscape.org/ en/ support-us/ funded-development/ Funded development] [bryce]
* Add a C++-11 conversion project with tasks detailed to the Roadmap for 0.93 or later. [valavanisalex]
* Regularly check [[Sponsors_list|sponsor status]]
Blocked Action Items ==
== Items ==
Amend CoC reporting section ~ Waiting until we have a dedicated email, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Meeting Transcripts ==
=== 2020 ===
=== 2020 ===
=== 2019 ===
=== 2019 ===