Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gradient tool goodness that Johan is working on-
- Port the "repeat" combobox from the fill & stroke dialog.
- Port the spinbox for location of currently selected stop - enables precision placement.
- Mid-stops can be added or removed wherever.
- More than one stop can be selected to perform various actions - Selecting more than one could be accomplished with Shift or the Mousewheel (just like the node tool).
- sculpting - Alt modifier will sculpt stops like the node tool.
- shifting - equally move stops in whichever direction.
- mass deletion - delete more than one stop at the same time (delete key for example).
- Change alpha of selected stop(s) with modifier + mousewheel hovering over stop (perhaps Alt+Mousewheel)
- Can't drag focus point on radial gradients w/o crash.
- Gradient on Stroke on object crashes (unless fill gradient exists).
- If object fill is changed from a gradient with multiple stops to a solid fill and you Undo, all stops go to the Start of the gradient.
- If you add a gradient stop, move it, and Undo, it does not go to previous location but instead to the Start of the gradient.
BACKTRACE on the stroke bug
- Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
- 0x77c478c0 in strlen () from C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
- (gdb) bt
- 0 0x77c478c0 in strlen () from C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
- 1 0x6730bfe3 in freetype6!TT_RunIns () from C:\inkscape\libglib-2.0-0.dll
- 2 0x627702d4 in _libmsvcrt_a_iname ()