Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gradient tool goodness that Johan is working on-
The latest diff is always made against the latest SVN at that time. Go download here. (gradientyymmdd-hhmm.diff)
- Port the "repeat" combobox from the fill & stroke dialog.
- Port the spinbox for location of currently selected stop - enables precision placement.
- Mid-stops can be added or removed wherever.
- More than one stop can be selected to perform various actions - Selecting more than one could be accomplished with Shift or the Mousewheel (just like the node tool).
- sculpting - Alt modifier will sculpt stops like the node tool.
- shifting - equally move stops in whichever direction.
- mass deletion - delete more than one stop at the same time (delete key for example).
- Change alpha of selected stop(s) with modifier + mousewheel hovering over stop (perhaps Alt+Mousewheel)
- rotating/resizing the gradient by using the [,],<, and > keys. (these keys perform those functions in other tools)
- When adding new mid-stops they are not automatically selected.
- If object has solid fill and gradient stroke, apply a fill gradient via "current gradient" selector in tool bar and it changes both the fill & stroke to that gradient (not just the fill). Does not happen the other way around.