Hackfest2019 Saarbrücken Attendees
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Other pages: Hackfest2019 Saarbrücken, Hackfest2019 Saarbrücken Topics, Hackfest2019 SCALE.
For the 27th and 28th, there can be no more than 20 persons in k8's office! If there are more, they would need to find a different place to meet (e.g. in a hotel room, or ask someone local).
On 29th, those persons that staff the booth in the Open Source event can be discounted from the cap (currently 3).
Who is Attending?
|Tavmjong Bah||5/27, 5/28, 5/29, 5/30, 6/1, (6/2)||TBD|
|Thomas Holder||5/27, 5/28, 5/29||TBD|
|Jabier Arraiza||5/27, 5/28, 5/29, 5/30, 6/1, 6/2||TBD|
|Mihaela Jurković||5/28 (?), 5/29, 5/30, 6/1, 6/2||TBD|
|Jürgen Weigert||5/27, ?||TBD||5/26|
|Tobias Ellinghaus||(no travel or accomodation assistance is needed)||local||local||local|
|Cédric (?)||TBD||5/28 (evening)|
|Elisa de Castro Guerra||TBD||5/28 (evening)|
|Boudewijn Rempt||(no travel or accomodation assistance is needed)|
|René de Hesselle||5/27, 5/28, 5/29||TBD|
TBD: "To Be Determined"
The Inkscape board has approved travel reimbursements of up to $2000 per person. Note: participants require the formality of a board vote.
Separate allocations for:
- Inkscape dinner, participants and guests (300€).
- Snacks, etc. (100€).
- Venue: Free.
1 Requires formality of board vote.
Unconfirmed but Likely Attendees
- Max Gaukler
- Alexandre Prokoudine (during LGM as visitor/guest)
- Alex Valavanis
- ede123 (Patrick)
- Bryce Harrington
- Thomas Wiesner (@wiesi on gitlab, python console, attendence very unlikely)
- Maren Hachmann
People to Invite
- Shlomi Fish
- Anatoly (@techtonik on gitlab)
- Olli (https://gitlab.com/ollip)
- Emmanuel Gil Peyrot (https://gitlab.com/linkmauve)
- Khaled Hosny (font expert)
- Antonio Hospite (https://gitlab.com/ao2)
- Michael Soegtrop (https://gitlab.com/users/MSoegtrop)
- Simon Wells (https://gitlab.com/xzcvczx)
- Juan Duarte (see chat.inkscape.org) - invited for LGM via chat
- Sebastian Wüst (plotting expert https://www.timewasters-place.com/) - invited via email
- probono - invited via chat
- Markus Schwienbacher - invited via gitlab
- su_v - invited via email
Sven Ebert (aka Dillerkind) - invited via forum Johan Engelen - invited via email, can't attend Martin Owens: can't attend
- people on the mac-devel channel
We need to report the rough number of attendees to k8 by mid May.