Difference between revisions of "Hackfest2019 Saarbrücken Attendees"
|Line 88:||Line 88:|
| <!-- dates -->
| <!-- dates -->
Revision as of 17:23, 10 April 2019
For the 27th and 28th, there can be no more than 20 persons in k8's office! If there are more, they would need to find a different place to meet (e.g. in a hotel room, or ask someone local).
On 29th, those persons that staff the booth in the Open Source event can be discounted from the cap (currently 3).
Who is Attending?
|Tavmjong Bah||5/27, 5/28, 5/29, 5/30, 6/1, (6/2)||TBD|
|Thomas Holder||5/27, 5/28, 5/29||TBD|
|Jabier Arraiza||5/27, 5/28, 5/29, 5/30, 6/1, 6/2||TBD|
|Mihaela Jurković||5/28 (?), 5/29, 5/30, 6/1, 6/2||TBD|
|Jürgen Weigert||5/27, ?||TBD||5/26|
|Tobias Ellinghaus||(no travel or accomodation assistance is needed)||local||local||local|
|Cédric Gémy||TBD||5/28 (evening)|
|Elisa de Castro Guerra||TBD||5/28 (evening)|
|Boudewijn Rempt||(no travel or accomodation assistance is needed)|
|René de Hesselle||5/27, 5/28, 5/29||TBD|
TBD: "To Be Determined"
The Inkscape board has approved travel reimbursements of up to $2000 per person. Note: participants require the formality of a board vote.
Separate allocations for:
- Inkscape dinner, participants and guests (300€).
- Snacks, etc. (100€).
- Venue: Free.
1 Requires formality of board vote.
Unconfirmed but Likely Attendees
- Max Gaukler
- Alexandre Prokoudine (during LGM as visitor/guest)
- Alex Valavanis
- ede123 (Patrick)
- Bryce Harrington
- Thomas Wiesner (@wiesi on gitlab, python console, attendence very unlikely)
- Maren Hachmann
People to Invite
- Shlomi Fish
- Anatoly (@techtonik on gitlab)
- Olli (https://gitlab.com/ollip)
- Emmanuel Gil Peyrot (https://gitlab.com/linkmauve)
- Khaled Hosny (font expert)
- Antonio Hospite (https://gitlab.com/ao2)
- Michael Soegtrop (https://gitlab.com/users/MSoegtrop)
- Simon Wells (https://gitlab.com/xzcvczx)
- Juan Duarte (see chat.inkscape.org) - invited for LGM via chat
- Sebastian Wüst (plotting expert https://www.timewasters-place.com/) - invited via email
- probono - invited via chat
- Markus Schwienbacher - invited via gitlab
- su_v - invited via email
Sven Ebert (aka Dillerkind) - invited via forum Johan Engelen - invited via email, can't attend Martin Owens: can't attend
- people on the mac-devel channel
We need to report the rough number of attendees to k8 by mid May.