Difference between revisions of "Hackfest2016 Topics"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→Agenda: Added hacking items)
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 11:01, 10 April 2016
Please add topics you would like to discuss or work you would like to see done at the hackfest.
- Create Agenda
- Tackle GTK3 flickering bug. (Blocker for 0.92?)
- Fix rendering artifacts due to tiling (and feTile rendering).
- Selection - boost multiindex (GSoC project?)
- Path offsetting in 2geom. (Pull in code from helper/geom-pathstroke.cpp?)
- CMake build
- Build against external 2geom
- Bug fixing
- Mailing lists off Sourceforge
- Unifying/coordinating Inkscape and 2geom development activity
- Code Review
- Code Documentation
- Roadmap Review
- Sponsorship rewards
- Testing - Switch to Google test
- 2Geom Maintenance
- Style dialog and Selections (both GSoC projects)
- Hardware Acceleration
- Community Development
- Release Process + 0.92
- Best route(roadmap) to enabling extensions to have more ability. E.g. Boolean ops. Via Dbus, Python API, ...
- Features VS Usability. UX Design.