Difference between revisions of "GTK+ Issues"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (OSX ≠ OS X)
(add issue with broadway)
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Latest revision as of 02:29, 13 October 2014
A list of GTK issues in Inkscape.
We may have access to Red Hat's GTK experts. This page is an attempt to assemble a list of possible topics to work with them on.
Please add topics to the most suitable subsection.
- Bug 1164150: Out of control spinners
- Canvas redraw issues with Mac OS X and Wayland. See:
- Font loading time. (already fixed in experimental? see r13481)
- Problems with GTK Theme engines under KDE.
- Guides not accessible in KDE
Mac OS X
- See canvas redrawing problem above.
- Inkscape (GTK+/Quartz): crash in SVG Font Editor (stable & trunk)
- The canvas can't draw in HiDPI resolutions (Bug 1285887: Drawing canvas is blurry/low-resolution on HiDPI/Retina configuration)
- Crazy flickering of the palette (Adwaita theme) when it doesn't have a scrollbar
- Broken GTK+/Broadway backend
- Initially, Inkscape fails to start: https://i.imgur.com/3p7PNSx.png