Jump to navigation Jump to search
Autopackage is a set of tools for building low overhead, distribution-neutral packages, distributing them, and installing using with a variety of front-ends. Visit http://autopackage.org to learn more.
- Download and install the Autopackage developer tools from http://autopackage.org/download-tools.html
- You may need to tweak the specfile (packaging/autopackage/default.apspec.in) to fit your own needs. eg. add your name as the packager. :)
- Collect static (*.a) versions of gtkmm, libgc and libpopt. It should be possible to obtain these libraries by installing the appropriate dev or devel packages for your distro.
- It might be best to built your own static copy of libgc (the Boehm Garbage Collector) to ensure it was built with C support and to increase binary portability by using apbuild (included with the autopackage developer tools).
- export CC=apgcc
- export CXX=apg
- ./configure --enable-cplusplus
- Currently gtkspell must be disabled in configure.ac as below (this is a temporary fix that will be corrected in later versions)
-if pkg-conf --exists gtkspell-2.0; then if false