Jump to navigation Jump to search
An initial implementation is now in SVN. Limitations:
- Allows a single <style> element in the document. Doesn't allow external stylesheets, doesn't allow more than one <style> element.
- (Or rather it ignores all but one of the <style> elements, possibly changing which one it respects based on which was most recently re-read.)
- No editing interface other than the XML editor.
- There are a number of aspects of editing:
- The most basic level: allow editing using the XML editor. (See Update section below.)
- Editing a stylesheet.
- Specifying what classes each object belongs to.
- Doesn't respect media restrictions (e.g. ignores "this rule applies only to non-visual media" directives, and doesn't allow having one style for print and another style for on-screen).
- @font-face hints are ignored.
- Doesn't handle any other at-rules (@media, @import, @page, ...).
An incomplete list of work needed:
- Ensure that this single stylesheet is updated whenever any of the