Difference between revisions of "Board Meetings"

From Inkscape Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 11: Line 11:
  
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
 +
 +
=== Action Items from December Meeting ===
 +
* Ensure KK and Alex discuss sponsor recognition [Tav]
 +
* Invite Alex to make a proposal for Leeds [bryce]
 +
* Get Project Suggestions list ready for GSoC [bryce]
 +
* Draft budget [bryce]
 +
  - Increase Hackfest by 50%
 +
  - Increase funds for Other Events
 +
* Do a vote for another OSUOSL donation [bryce]
 +
√ Post meeting minutes [bryce]
 +
* New agenda for next month [bryce]
  
 
=== For January 8th ===
 
=== For January 8th ===
  
 +
* Code of Conduct (final review)
 
* Budget 2016 [bryce]
 
* Budget 2016 [bryce]
 
* Sponsorship levels [kk]
 
* Sponsorship levels [kk]
 
* [[Hackfest2016|Hackfest 2016]]: Leeds [alex]
 
* [[Hackfest2016|Hackfest 2016]]: Leeds [alex]
 
* [https://inkscape.org/en/support-us/funded-development/ Funded development] [bryce]
 
* [https://inkscape.org/en/support-us/funded-development/ Funded development] [bryce]
 +
* GSoC 2016 [scislac]
 
* Other Business
 
* Other Business
  
 
=== Past Agenda Items Still Open ===
 
=== Past Agenda Items Still Open ===
  
* Code of Conduct & Privacy Policy
+
* Privacy Policy [drmo]
* GSoC 2016
 
* Hackfest 2016
 
  
 
=== Proposed New Agenda Items ===
 
=== Proposed New Agenda Items ===
  
* C++11
+
* C++11 [alex]
* Licensing issues (GPL v2+)
+
* Licensing issues (GPL v2+) [kk]
  
 
== Minutes ==  
 
== Minutes ==  

Revision as of 09:49, 8 December 2015

Place and Time

We meet in #inkscape-devel on freenode.

Everybody in the Inkscape community is invited to participate.

Next meeting: Noon PDT/21:00 CEST, Fri, Dec 4th.

Meetings should be announced in advance on inkscape-devel and inkscape-board mailing lists.

Agenda

Action Items from December Meeting

  • Ensure KK and Alex discuss sponsor recognition [Tav]
  • Invite Alex to make a proposal for Leeds [bryce]
  • Get Project Suggestions list ready for GSoC [bryce]
  • Draft budget [bryce]
 - Increase Hackfest by 50%
 - Increase funds for Other Events
  • Do a vote for another OSUOSL donation [bryce]

√ Post meeting minutes [bryce]

  • New agenda for next month [bryce]

For January 8th

  • Code of Conduct (final review)
  • Budget 2016 [bryce]
  • Sponsorship levels [kk]
  • Hackfest 2016: Leeds [alex]
  • Funded development [bryce]
  • GSoC 2016 [scislac]
  • Other Business

Past Agenda Items Still Open

  • Privacy Policy [drmo]

Proposed New Agenda Items

  • C++11 [alex]
  • Licensing issues (GPL v2+) [kk]

Minutes